- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-in Seasoning
- 250ml (1 cup) pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 350g green beans, trimmed, sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 long fresh red chillies, thinly sliced
- Steamed rice, to serve (optional)
Step 1 Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook garlic for 1-2 minutes, until lightly golden. Transfer to a plate. Set aside. Add beef. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, until browned.
Step 2 Add seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add pineapple juice, oyster sauce and sugar. Simmer, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until the liquid reduces and the mixture is dark golden and sticky.
Step 3 Add the beans and cook, stirring often, for 1-2 minutes, until tender crisp. Stir through the coriander and mint. Sprinkle with chilli and garlic. Serve with rice, if you like.
1150 kj ENERGY 8g FAT TOTAL 3g SATURATED FAT
5g FIBRE 32g PROTEIN 16g CARBS (TOTAL)
All nutrition values are per serve